紫影基地

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 295|回复: 0

双语美文:我们生活在光里

[复制链接]
阅读字号:

598

主题

635

帖子

9069

积分

审核员

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

积分
9069
发表于 2021-10-5 06:25:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
双语美文:我们生活在光里

As I look outside from my desk at work,
当我工作之余从桌前向外探望

I have a view of the mountains,
眼前是一派群山

a beautiful, partially cloudy blue sky
云海半遮,天际蔚蓝的美景

and the random car traffic on our quiet road.
马路上一派宁静,偶尔有车流经过

I love this view
我十分喜爱这景致

and consider myself blessed
心存感恩

to have it every work day.
为自己每个工作日都能坐览这番景致

I have worked for companies
我曾在数家公司任职

where my desk or cubicle had no window view
坐在桌前或隔间里,却没有窗外美景

and there are associates at my current company
现在这家公司里的一些同事

who do not have a view.
也没有美景可赏

I know I am lucky
我知道自己很幸运

and I appreciate it so much.
并且为此格外欣喜

I stop
我时常驻足

and let the sunlight shine on my face,
让阳光照在自己脸上

I close my eyes
我闭上眼睛

and feel it warm my soul.
感觉阳光温暖了自己的灵魂

Maybe this day had a restful night to start it,
或许安宁只在今夜,明天却是一日操劳

maybe I am in mourning,
或许我正心中悲怆

I could be tired or sore from the gym.
或许我刚健身归来,感到疲累,四肢酸痛

Maybe I have trouble in my heart
或许我心中正有烦恼

over an action from my young adult children,
由于我刚成年的孩子某个举动

my husband or myself.
由于丈夫或我自身

There are so many ways a day can start,
有如此多的不同方式,可以开启新一天

But
但是

when I feel that light touch my face,
当我感到光照在脸上

warm it in the heat of summer
带着夏天的灼热让我感到温暖

or I shiver in the cold of winter,
抑或冬天的严寒让我瑟瑟发抖

I am blessed
我知道自己被祝福着

I know happiness is with me.
我知道幸福与我同在

天之所衡,道之所倚
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|紫影基地

GMT+8, 2025-1-12 17:26 , Processed in 0.080847 second(s), 18 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表